For audio meditations, rampages and 7 day programmes feel free to visit my estore: www.nickfon.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
NAME OF PROCESS: Keep Or Change One Belief
WHAT: Pick a subject that you wish to work on, or just list at least one belief that you hold about anything. Once you’ve done this, review and ask yourself ‘Do I like this belief, does it serve me, would I like this belief to create my life?’ If the predominant reponse is ‘No, this isn’t a good feeling belief’ then rewrite it. Writing the opposite/pivoting is usually quite good if you’re struggling to generate your own.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees (not good feeling). Updated: Abundance is easy to access.
- I always have great amounts money (yes, good feeling).
- I could never afford that (not good feeling). Updated: I can afford whatever I desire.
- Insurance companies are crooks (defo not good feeling). Updated: There are a number of great companies out there and I easily draw them to me.
- I can take care of myself financially (yes, good feeling).
1 minute – pick an easy belief to analyse
5 minutes – make a list of beliefs and see if you want to keep or change them
15 minutes – pick some negative deep rooted beliefs and search and note down evidence that it’s possible to believe something more positive
WHY: Your beliefs create your life. What you believe you will live, so it is important to know what is rolling around your head! The first step is to identify what you are thinking and believing, if you like the script in your brain, great, keep it going. If not, then change it. Keep repeating your new selected beliefs, affirming it and plant the seeds of well being in your consciousness.
All is well!!!
Lots of love, Nick Xxx
London Group: http://www.meetup.com/Abraham-Nicks/
EYLE-NL Group: http://www.meetup.com/EYLE-NL/
Manchester Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-Manchester/
Liverpool Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-LIVERPOOL/
Birmingham Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-Birmingham/
Brighton Group: http://www.meetup.com/abe-brighton/