There's no real significance with the start of a year, other than that which we give it. But it does present a great psychological refresh. It gives a chance to clear out the cobwebs and have some great intentions.
Here's some ideas of what you can do (and what I usually do!):
- A set of affirmations for the year- what are the main things you want to achieve and how do you wish to feel?
- A rampage filled with a stream of positive consciousness that you can ready daily
- A list of achievements that you made happen this year- they can be physical and emotional
- A list of things you would like to achieve- emotionally and physically
- Things that didn't quite go according to plan this year and you would like to shift in the next year
Reset, refresh and do your best to keep conscious. As always, a huge, infinite thanks to everything and everyone for this year! I love you all!
All is well!!!
Lots of love, Nick Xxx
London Group: http://www.meetup.com/Abraham-Nicks/
EYLE-NL Group: http://www.meetup.com/EYLE-NL/
Manchester Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-Manchester/
Liverpool Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-LIVERPOOL/
Birmingham Group: http://www.meetup.com/LOA-Birmingham/
Brighton Group: http://www.meetup.com/abe-brighton/