Wow! A huge thanks to all the wonderful souls who braved the weather and came along! It is a lovely reminder of why I love doing the work I do.
Seeing inspired new faces and more advanced going to new levels is so incredibly powerful. I love it!
Some key things covered today:
- Nothing is more important than I feel good! Feeling good is the work!
- It takes time but it is well worth it, to spend the time working on the way you see the world. Someway, somehow things will shift.
- Pick some of your fave processes/techniques and do them for 30 consecutive days.
- Start small and somewhere. Then go from there.
Advice for the worksheets I gave out:
- Listing what you appreciated about 2014
This is so important to acknowledge how well you're doing and what you accomplished last year. Looking at the main areas of life: Career/Work/Relationships/Money. Take stock of how well you did and as you spend more time appreciating yourself, watch your life change. Be your own best friend!
- Make a list of things you are looking forward to/would like to achieve in 2015
Start this year afresh, full of excitement, goals, anticipation. What better way than to turn your attention to what you are wanting. Speak how you want life to be. Dream, visualise, vision board- all that matters is that you feel good!
- What you want and small steps to it
Starting small can be incredibly powerful to your life. One step towards your goals will set you up powerfully. Especially if you're a procrastinator (like I can be!) And as you do some, you'll want to do more. Just make a smal commitment to what you want to achieve and be easy about it. You don't have to do it, you want to do it!
See you next month!!! All my love and keep being inspired, Nick Xxx