Thank you Liverpool for like a most powerful group like EVA! A really leading edge evening, a room jam packed with amazing creators- healers, entrepreneurs, teachers of the mind, the list is endless. Wonderful stories of creating successful businesses, hearings of a 'fatal' nature. Even appearing on TV with Ant and Dec and winning huge competitions! Thank for coming along and sharing your beingnesses (especially when you could be out drinking on St Patrick's Day! Lol). I could cry, scream or fly, I just love it so!
As always a thank you to my oldbies for their constant wisdom. And a thank you to the newbies- I know how scary it can be going to something new, and being so open and vulnerable, I thank you and I love ya!!!
The tip of the iceberg that we covered tonight:
- The mind-body connection is so potent. When the doctors have pronounced you 'beyond cure', it pushes you to look harder- outside of yourself for answers and inside of yourself for answers. You can do it and nothing is impossible. It just might take some time, that's all!
- Do your best to 'transfer' your skills. If you've created a great job or partner etc, use that knowing to create other things you would like in your life. The power is within you!
- It serves you to think better, otherwise you might be 'thinking your life away!' (What a great phrase!). Your thoughts, feelings and emotions are fundamental to your being. Do your best to focus in a more positive direction!
- Believe, trust and flow (easier said than done I know!), but if you can let go and know you'll be ok no matter what. Then you can surrender and flow!
- If you're looking to make more of this a part of your life, try doing some techniques on a daily basis (first thing in the morning, last thing can be good!). Meditate for 5-10 minutes, write a list of appreciation, day dream/visualise, whatever gets you in a consciously good space!
And so much more...
Keep being brilliance! I'm going to kick back with my Nandos, iPad and well being and enjoy my 3 hour train ride back to London!
WOW I just had to share this BEAUTIFUL VIDEO- It was filmed using a drone in Vietnam. If you were ever in doubt of the magnificence of this planet, watch this. SIMPLY STUNNING!!! Xxx
It is in Hang Son Doong and is filmed by Ryan Deboodt.
Love you all!!!
Below is a video of some Patrick's Day celebration in a shopping square in Liverpool- such fun (and bravery!) Lol xxx